• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Unchained variant covers...CGC Updated
1 1

87 posts in this topic

With all the people involved on this one I am excited with the 9.8

Big thanks to Brittany McManus, her witness Mike and of course Victor

As far as we know the only one of its kind in the US with Victor's sig

Victor Ibanez

[image_zpstlmcfsrq.jpeg[/img]

Edited by Dwitkin82

So here are two more books....the first is a surprise book from Par2ch...he did this without me asking and sent it to me blindly...the second is Michael Cho compliments of DSCOTT...

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2994.JPG

Edited by Dwitkin82

7 minutes ago, The Brain said:

(worship)

What is the total number of books in this collection to day??

:gossip: Truly  amazing !!

Thank you...Theres over 50 books I believe. I have roughly 30 graded and nearly all the others raw. Im only missing 3 books...not counting the sketch variants

3 hours ago, rjrjr said:

This book has a Fleischer cartoon vibe to it.  Nice! 

Yes thank you....Michael has that Fleischer/Darwyne Cooke kindda vibe. He did a bunch of Marvel variants last year too

Even though this is one of my favorite Superman stories and Jim Lee is at his apex for the artwork, I never understood why they made this a mini series (or whatever you call it).

Why not just have it part of the Superman (then current) run?(shrug).  Did they want to capitalize on all the variant covers?

6 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Even though this is one of my favorite Superman stories and Jim Lee is at his apex for the artwork, I never understood why they made this a mini series (or whatever you call it).

Why not just have it part of the Superman (then current) run?(shrug).  Did they want to capitalize on all the variant covers?

Honestly...I've never even read it before....I just like all the variants and thought it would be cool to get them all signed/graded...

15 hours ago, The Brain said:

At this point in, are there any you don't have??

There are probably less then 10 I am still missing....Mostly the sketch covers, the 3D cover and the  "We Can Be Heroes" edition. Then a few of the regular variant.. Joe Jusko and Kevin Nowlan I think.......I kindda got away from these for a little bit and focused on some other books so I missed opportunities...

1 hour ago, Dwitkin82 said:

There are probably less then 10 I am still missing....Mostly the sketch covers, the 3D cover and the  "We Can Be Heroes" edition. Then a few of the regular variant.. Joe Jusko and Kevin Nowlan I think.......I kindda got away from these for a little bit and focused on some other books so I missed opportunities...

Thanks. Outstanding. What if/when completed is the total cover's run number?????