• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

Note that I will pay a significant sum for a 95 cent Swamp Thing 21. Just saying.

I think I might send this one for a press first. hm

bXtJl8.jpg

Nah. I'll do it after you send it to me. (thumbs u

Note that I will pay a significant sum for a 95 cent Swamp Thing 21. Just saying.

I think I might send this one for a press first. hm

bXtJl8.jpg

That's gotta be my favourite!

My Alan Moore's aren't perfect, but most were saved from the discount bins.

vwEQWPm.jpg

Just snagged a large Copper collection yesterday with a ton of new CDN newsstand variants in it. None of the big books, unfortunately, but still a bunch that I have not owned in a while which is nice.

Just snagged a large Copper collection yesterday with a ton of new CDN newsstand variants in it. None of the big books, unfortunately, but still a bunch that I have not owned in a while which is nice.

Interested to see what's in there? Really need an X-men #207, #209, Thor's to fill in the run plus a few others.

I saw some cool $2.00 CDN cover pirce DCs in a collection last night that I may or may not land. They were 1988 books, but I can't remember the title right now. It was the first time I had seen $2.00 cover price books in a while.