• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

It is actually warmer here when it snows.As I get older,I like it less...but feel I'd miss having two seasons, Winter and hot as heck summer.

You can't fool us. The two seasons in Canada are Early Winter and Late Winter. :baiting:

Man, I don't know how you guys do it? I love traveling where it is nice and green and snow on the ground but could never live in it. Too old and the blood is too thin. Besides, I'd miss the traffic, gun shots and weirdohs. I do love the warn temps, weird palm trees, vintage cars and California girls though....

Was digging through the Avon boxes last night and realized I have hardly ever seen copies of these two books. Very risque cartoon art. Only two issues they produced. Also priced at 15 cents each which leads me to believe that these were obviously geared toward adults even though they are comic books. Are these rare?

combachelorsdiary_zps7dtykot7.jpg

comsideshow_zpsqwprv6zt.jpg

Was digging through the Avon boxes last night and realized I have hardly ever seen copies of these two books. Very risque cartoon art. Only two issues they produced. Also priced at 15 cents each which leads me to believe that these were obviously geared toward adults even though they are comic books. Are these rare?

combachelorsdiary_zps7dtykot7.jpg

comsideshow_zpsqwprv6zt.jpg

You certainly don't see them often. I'll hazard a guess that they were probably shelved on the magazine racks next to the "girlie magazines" of the day.

A little late for the Holiday but just a shout out to Grantley Goddard. Got this cool Thanksgiving cover Ha Ha in the mail this week. It was FREE. Who gives away FREE GA comics? It ain't no big "men in tights" book, but I just love these holiday cover Ha Ha's and it was one I didn't have. Paul is one of the good guys here. Me love you long time and thanks again!

comhaha36_zps7bfedzue.jpg