• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,750 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm bumping this because I just picked up 2 FH books this week and I'll wait until they get in-house before I post but this thread shouldn't fall too far behind. Also, I've noticed a TON of FH books changing hands and I hope you guys are ready to share your new holiday purchases!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to US! :D

Anyone here pick up any of the Planets in the most recent CC auction? :)

No, I was looking at some of them but they all went for more than I was prepared to pay.

it is an issue I have: where if I already own a copy of the book I am not necessarily willing to pay full or above market for a small upgrade. (shrug)

Going from 4.0 to 5.5 just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Here is a few FH that came in today from CGC to my door.

IMG_20161219_163809_zpsbe69x8qa.jpg

IMG_20161219_163737_zpsy0vc2qjy.jpg

IMG_20161219_163721_zpsgebr1f5i.jpg

Also a Planet #70 in 7.0, but forgot to upload a picture :)

Nice group of books (thumbs u

Thanks! I had a #17 too, but I was too embarrassed to put it up. I did not check it too closely and it was missing some pages, so got a 0.5 grade...lol. Guess I will have to track one of those down sometime in the future. The good news is it should not be too difficult to find an upgrade from my current copy...haha :)