• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Not to exclude anyone else on the boards, but I do want to take a moment to wish all my fellow Archie/MLJ collectors a very happy holiday! This has been a fun collecting year, albeit a bit more selective on my part, and I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing it with all of you, as well as seeing all of your great acquisitions.

Let's all have a prosperous 2017 and keep this thread rocking. :headbang:

Not to exclude anyone else on the boards, but I do want to take a moment to wish all my fellow Archie/MLJ collectors a very happy holiday! This has been a fun collecting year, albeit a bit more selective on my part, and I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing it with all of you, as well as seeing all of your great acquisitions.

It was great to see you at NYCC. Three Archies that I dropped off there for grading should be back from Sarasota soon. :wishluck:

I hope to be able to post them before the end of the year.

Happy Holidays, hear's to a new year with some PEP :D

IMG_20161216_114336_zpskn2rubrx.jpg

So many great covers, love #100 lol

I already posted these in the Canadian thread, but I was so happy to add these 35c giants to my collection I have to keep showing them off :cloud9:

0iDJFOal.jpg8o7oWGVl.jpg

:applause: Now that's a PEP talk! :grin:

Best New Year's wishes everyone. :hi: