• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wolverine #75 Blue Hologram and getting conned by dste2068 aka Devin Stewart
2 2

111 posts in this topic

Are there any demand for the other Fatal Attraction issues like X-Factor #92 or X-Force #25 etc that have the same blue error hologram? I'm curious to see why only this issue is in the spotlight when the other books potentially have the same blue hologram error.

orange is the new blue?

Jerry's Bookshop! That place would be the best if it wasn't for horrrrrrrrrible pricing. Jerry is an interesting cat, though. Great place to visit when in Jacksonville.

Would this be an error book or not? It's blue straight on, but goes green at certain angles....

IMG_20160621_175000_zpsivh5clbp.jpg

IMG_20160621_175046_zpsw00vjsz6.jpg

The two I have seen (including the one I have now) are blue, no matter where you look at them. It's a deep royal blue as well - the regular hologram does not seem to get as deep blue when it's changing like the error copies.

TOTALLY awesome set. Pretty cool to see all the other error books.

I just submitted a few of my sentimental books to Joey Post to get graded, my Wolvie Blue Holo is one of em.