• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I thought it was great............ :)

I have liked the season so far.

I have too, but I have read several articles talking about how the audience for WD is falling off. I guess that's expected after so many successful years, but it pissed me off because the articles talk like WD is just another show now.

I dig how the show is developing Aaron and Gabriel in the show.. I actually care for them now.

However, I can't swallow loner Carol. I just don't buy her character not having a care for her friends after everything they've been through.

Any theories on who random boots is?

I'm gonna go with a member of the Cult of the Thorn but we probably will never see HIS face either.

(BTW if you aren't a fan of the Hallowe'en series then I apologize in advance for the really obscure reference)

Jim

Edited by Guardian Comics

Just watched the new ep

Rick smiles at the end - SPOLIER (IMHO) - SO DON'T READ ON.

beacause it's Heath

So there are a hundred people living in a maze of trash who all dress alike and can't speak properly and Winslow....doh!

Why can't we just have All Out War the way it was written in the comics? It's a shame the TV people think their inane ideas add value to the show.

On 2/20/2017 at 1:30 AM, natevegas said:

No posts at all about this episode?  I thought it was solid.  I'm wondering where is everyone or has the new site chased posters away?  Something is really off.

This new site killed the community.