• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

42 pages in but I have to ask? Was the book a good read? Maybe nobody reads anymore and they just stare at the cover art...

Sad isn't it. :(

I hope its for the art, and not for a perception of "investment"

isn't this whole thread just about store variants? No long term value in store variants, even if they make the print run 10, or 1. Using popular artists, good art, virgin covers to hide the store logo, etc, doesnt change what it is.

Almost everywhere these are talked about, shown, or sold, no one says "store variant" or shows the "back cover"....

PS

Also, love that cBSi, lists their own store variant as the top book of their top 10 list. the lulz

Edited by CBT

42 pages in but I have to ask? Was the book a good read? Maybe nobody reads anymore and they just stare at the cover art...

isn't this whole thread just about store variants? No long term value in store variants, even if they make the print run 10, or 1. Using popular artists, good art, virgin covers to hide the store logo, etc, doesnt change what it is.

Almost everywhere these are talked about, shown, or sold, no one says "store variant" or shows the "back cover"....

PS

Also, love that cBSi, lists their own store variant as the top book of their top 10 list. the lulz

How is this is a CBSI variant?????

Its frankies, sad lemon & 7 ate 9 variant

would be nice to get a shipping notice from these guys, Bad as comic exposure as far as I am concerned

I think getting 5000 books out in just over a week is pretty good. We are not a huge retailer group

There is no real win with that answer.

I am quite sure its an enormous endeavor, but the books aren't cheap so

the expectations I would think go up as well.

PS

no reason...

https://sadlemoncomics.com/blogs/news/thanks-to-cbsi

archived version:

http://archive.is/Bauyl

PS

no reason...

archived version:

http://archive.is/Bauyl

Not seeing the connection (shrug)

sadlemoncomics[/b]]

no reason...

Click the link, its contents:

Thanks to CBSI,

September 18, 2016

I hvae been a member of CBSI since the very beginning & have watched Trey Kenyon take the page from strength to strength

I am proud to say I am CBSI4LIFE

& want to take this opportuntiy to thank Trey, all the other mods & all our members.

-sadlemoncomics

Edited by CBT

sadlemoncomics[/b]]

no reason...

Click the link, its contents:

Thanks to CBSI,

September 18, 2016

I hvae been a member of CBSI since the very beginning & have watched Trey Kenyon take the page from strength to strength

I am proud to say I am CBSI4LIFE

& want to take this opportuntiy to thank Trey, all the other mods & all our members.

-sadlemoncomics

It's... It just isn't connecting the dots for me.

lol

I ordered just a regular color cover. Package arrived in good shape, but the book itself was VF at best. Don't know if it came that way, but the packaging made it damn near impossible to open without feeling like you were putting spine creases in it.

Can't complain too much though, still a sweet cover and a nice display copy, and at a decent price at that.