• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,291 posts in this topic

Rich is a smart guy. You should listen to him.

We digress, regardless of eBay morals, my point was that if something is listed that you have been looking for forever, it does not hurt to ask the seller if they have a BIN price in mind (if there are no bids). They can even send you a private BIN offer through eBay if they wish.

Sorry for bringing it up.

doh!

These aren't really "eBay morals", just morals. The length of time you've been looking for an item, the rarity of an item, or the price of the item are all irrelevant. What you're suggesting is in direct violation to the terms of service that you and the seller both agree to when you signed up for an eBay account and is essentially theft as you're not paying for a service you're using.

You're pretty new here, so I'll explain something about this place. The marketplace here is self-policing and tends to be a very successful marketplace, especially considering the free nature of the forum. This self-policing mindset tends to extend to all areas of this forum. People here look out for one another here and a lot of times it leads to weeding out people who tend to have...flexible morals.

An example...just last week, a forum member here posted up an ebay auction where he suspected shilling (another violation of eBay's terms of service). The seller came on and attempted to justify his shilling activity. The forum members here used they guy's admission of guilt here to get his ebay account shut down and he's currently getting called out in comic groups all over facebook for his activities.

This is a great place to learn, buy, and sell with a ton of really great people. But this is really a community (just check out the holiday gift exchange thread). Following the rules goes a long way for people here. Just a friendly recommendation. :)

lol

I ordered this months ago and completely forgot about it. I didn't see any shipping notification...just showed up on my doorstep. Christmas came a little bit early. :banana:

IMG_1903.jpg

It is a little bigger than I anticipated. I put the slab there for scale. I don't usually buy toys/figures/statues and didn't put much thought into what "1/4 scale" meant. :blush: But I absolutely loved the original live action movie and this figure looked SOOOO good I couldn't pass it up.

IMG_1902.jpg

He looks really nice. Comes with several interchangeable hands, a slice of pizza, what looks to be an ooze-like container, and of course a bo-staff. I'll take him out for display eventually, but I'll need to figure out a place to put him first. lol

I just checked the website. Looks like Raphael is next. Time to place another order and then subsequently forget about it!