• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western comics.
11 11

2,257 posts in this topic

Hey Chris! Got this one too, both from El Toro Rojo. Thanks again John! (thumbs u

With so much output they can't all be winners, but when the King was on the money, he was very Kingly indeed

KidColt97fc_zps7uhl3anf.jpg

Another great one. The "black and white" prisoner foreground works great.

Pretty copy too.

Hey Chris! Got this one too, both from El Toro Rojo. Thanks again John! (thumbs u

With so much output they can't all be winners, but when the King was on the money, he was very Kingly indeed

Very nice. Interesting hand drawn issue number.

Sorry if this has already been asked in the thread, but what are people's feelings about the contents of DC's Hopalong Cassidy? I was just made aware that Gene Colan pencilled several issues after the move from Fawcett, and I'm a fan. I would want them as readers, not slabs, so I'm strictly asking about content.

Thoughts?

Yes, this one and the infamous Two Gun 60. Mr. Bedrock addressed this topic:

"The story, as far as I've been able to deduce from years of investigative research, is that the issue number looks hand written because it was originally written by hand. But that is where the trail gets cold..."

Yes, this one and the infamous Two Gun 60. Mr. Bedrock addressed this topic:

"The story, as far as I've been able to deduce from years of investigative research, is that the issue number looks hand written because it was originally written by hand. But that is where the trail gets cold..."

What a remarkable elucubration from one of the leading lights of the GA Forum (worship)