• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

this could be yours for $18k. don't know if it would allow admittance to the club or you'd have to start your own "Incredible Stan Lee #181" thread :facepalm:

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/v2/inventory/comic/056854

I have to say :applause:

Someone wanted Stan Lee's signature but did not want to deface such an awesome book - that's the way forward.

Some awesome comics on display...

Here's mine, got it framed years ago museum conservation glass, mylar holders in place etc... sooooooo happy with it and opted it not to be sent in and to be graded...

Welcome to the Boards

Nice book :applause:

this could be yours for $18k. don't know if it would allow admittance to the club or you'd have to start your own "Incredible Stan Lee #181" thread :facepalm:

https://www.pedigreecomics.com/v2/inventory/comic/056854

I have to say :applause:

Someone wanted Stan Lee's signature but did not want to deface such an awesome book - that's the way forward.

+1000. Moving forward on anything 1980 or earlier, this is the only way to go IMO.

I finally joined the club on a permanent basis. It's a top three book of all time to me and I was ashamed I didn't have one as a part of my collection. I wasn't really even in the market for one but this one popped up and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it. White pages, super deep reds, no printer roller marks and a strong, strong 9.2.

A copy I can be very happy with, without breaking the bank and not feeling like I compromised on anything.

9E60CBC7-0543-48E6-A1F3-8D524FC74CB3.jpg

Jim

Edited by Guardian Comics

I finally joined the club on a permanent basis. It's a top three book of all time to me and I was ashamed I didn't have one as a part of my collection. I wasn't really even in the market for one but this one popped up and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it. White pages, super deep reds, no printer roller marks and a strong, strong 9.2.

A copy I can be very happy with, without breaking the bank and not feeling like I compromised on anything.

Jim

We may have had our disagreements in the past but I must say that is a very nice book. Congrats! :applause:

-J.

Jim

We may have had our disagreements in he past but I must say that is a very nice book. Congrats! :applause:

-J.

83250082-0C47-4431-A63C-3ED466F1C563.jpg

Jim

Nice book, :applause:

Jim

:applause:

There's a 9.6 sale showing on GPA for $8864. :o Anyone know what auction house that happened on ? (shrug) (It wasn't ebay.)

-J.

There's a few on Heritage and the latest is around the same price:

$8,663.75 CGC 9.6 (includes Buyer's Premium) - November 2016

$7,767.50 CGC 9.6 (includes Buyer's Premium) - August 2016

$6,273.75 CGC 9.6 (includes Buyer's Premium) - May 2016

A 9.8 sold for $11,352.50 also this month on Heritage.

There's a 9.6 sale showing on GPA for $8864. :o Anyone know what auction house that happened on ? (shrug) (It wasn't ebay.)

-J.

There's a few on Heritage and the latest is around the same price:

$8,663.75 CGC 9.6 (includes Buyer's Premium) - November 2016

$7,767.50 CGC 9.6 (includes Buyer's Premium) - August 2016

$6,273.75 CGC 9.6 (includes Buyer's Premium) - May 2016

A 9.8 sold for $11,352.50 also this month on Heritage.

That's the one !

Thank you very much. (thumbs u

-J.