• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,865 posts in this topic

Snagged this for my baby at the VA Comicon....... it belonged to an old friend who owns an LCS.......I used to make the 50 mile trip once a week to see what new collections had turned up. I've been going there for so long that I remember a time when he had a VF copy of AF 15 for 10K and an ASM 1 in VF for 6K and no one wanted them..... he ended up trading them for a BATMAN 1........ anyway, Elf Quest is a favorite of Judy's and she always wanted an autographed copy.... which this is. Signed by both Richard and Wendy Pini, Wayne was worried we wouldn't like it because it was made out to him...... I told him that just made it better..... Some people consider this early Copper Age.....which it certainly helped set the stage for, but as a '78 book, it's still BA, IMHO......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AutgbyH.jpg

Snagged this for my baby at the VA Comicon....... it belonged to an old friend who owns an LCS.......I used to make the 50 mile trip once a week to see what new collections had turned up. I've been going there for so long that I remember a time when he had a VF copy of AF 15 for 10K and an ASM 1 in VF for 6K and no one wanted them..... he ended up trading them for a BATMAN 1........ anyway, Elf Quest is a favorite of Judy's and she always wanted an autographed copy.... which this is. Signed by both Richard and Wendy Pini, Wayne was worried we wouldn't like it because it was made out to him...... I told him that just made it better..... Some people consider this early Copper Age.....which it certainly helped set the stage for, but as a '78 book, it's still BA, IMHO......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AutgbyH.jpg

Very nice. :applause:

Just ran across this while going through a stack of AVENGERS picked up

a while back at an auction...interesting comic.

<a  href=https://c3.staticflickr.com/1/364/30969903114_2e07075a68.jpg' alt='30969903114_2e07075a68.jpg'>IMG THE AVENGERS #181

mm

A nice lot of DEFENDERS just arrived for me today! 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11-14! I now only need the 4 & 10 for the whole run!!! Great pickup here on the boards. I have the Marvel Feature books (whole run actually) but didn't think I'd ever get the early Defenders books. Totally psyched! :banana: