• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon) 2017
2 2

210 posts in this topic

went last year but didnt really get to talking with anyone. it was a fantastic event and i wont miss it in 2017 or again! hopefully i can connect with some of you this time around.

if anyone is interested in setting up a trade via the boards prior to the show to swap at the show let me know. would be happy to share my photobucket via pm and at least explore possibilities. i have some cool stuff (mainly 4 figure ga books) and seek classic covers and keys from the 40s.

I recommend you fly on Jet Blue to Long Beach, the best domestic airline I have flown and I travel a lot. Long Beach (LGB ) airport is closer than LAX and about the same as Orange County. they fly non stop from SFO OAK and SMF for less than $200. I will waive $10 door fee for anyone that can show me they flew in from Northern California just to attend this show. Terry O. Promoter - CalComicCon

I recommend you fly on Jet Blue to Long Beach, the best domestic airline I have flown and I travel a lot. Long Beach (LGB ) airport is closer than LAX and about the same as Orange County. they fly non stop from SFO OAK and SMF for less than $200. I will waive $10 door fee for anyone that can show me they flew in from Northern California just to attend this show. Terry O. Promoter - CalComicCon

What about Florida?

What about Florida?

or Boston?