• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

My answer is probably somewhere in the 810+ pages of this thread, but I am going to ask anyway, "Current Turnaround" for a graded submission is say 14 days, I am guessing the clock starts when the book(s) are checked in, but does anyone know when it stops, relative to the stated "Current Turnaround"?

Which tier?

My answer is probably somewhere in the 810+ pages of this thread, but I am going to ask anyway, "Current Turnaround" for a graded submission is say 14 days, I am guessing the clock starts when the book(s) are checked in, but does anyone know when it stops, relative to the stated "Current Turnaround"?

Which tier?

I suppose it's potentially a faulty assumption on my part but I figured it wouldn't matter which tier it is. Just wondered what event stops the clock on the turnaround time, point it's encapsulated, packed in a box ready for shipment, when the postal or fedex person picks up the box, etc.?

Which tier?

I suppose it's potentially a faulty assumption on my part but I figured it wouldn't matter which tier it is. Just wondered what event stops the clock on the turnaround time, point it's encapsulated, packed in a box ready for shipment, when the postal or fedex person picks up the box, etc.?

I might be overthinking it, but I was thinking if we knew what tier you were inquiring about someone with books in there currently could confirm if the stated time is accurate right now. Normally the turnaround time starts when they are rec'd and ends when they are marked shipped from CGC. This thread has been a little inactive lately, but CGC has been updating their estimates pretty frequently. I only see a standard submissions with a 15 day turnaround. Which tier is for the 14 days?

Which tier?

I might be overthinking it, but I was thinking if we knew what tier you were inquiring about someone with books in there currently could confirm if the stated time is accurate right now. Normally the turnaround time starts when they are rec'd and ends when they are marked shipped from CGC. This thread has been a little inactive lately, but CGC has been updating their estimates pretty frequently. I only see a standard submissions with a 15 day turnaround. Which tier is for the 14 days?

Turns out the event which stops the clock is when the package is picked up by the postal service or other shipper from the CGC offices.

Modern FT

11/18 = received

12/01 = verified

My MFT were received on 11/8 STILL sitting on Received.

I called and was told they are just today verifying books received on 11/8. Really?

I want my money back for the fast track.

UPDATE: I received a message that they are on it. Thank you customer service. :foryou::golfclap:

Edited by bcc