• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,529 posts in this topic

This X-Men CGC 9.0 sold this evening at ComicLink for 40 000$. They last sold a CGC 9.0 a few months back for 45 000$.

Link:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dx%2Dmen%2B1%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1141748&id=1141748

I slabbed that copy and that book was exceptional in hand, It looked like a 9.2. Someone got a killer copy. Hopefully it went to a good home.

IMG_2132_zpsegzkm76c.jpg

Back in the club after selling my 4.0 about 8 months ago to pay off bills

Recently sold the majority of my collection to help fund a house purchase :cry: ..... but managed to hold onto this beauty, and I realized that I hadn't posted a pic:

X-Men%201%20CGC%204.0_zps559ghthw.jpg

Nice books :applause:

Next stop... Bankruptcy.

My goal is to complete from 1 to 300.

I'm about 50 short including #4 and #94

But your sig line is beautiful.

Great collecting goal right there

Good luck! Sounds like a fun project for sure - it will feel great when you have it complete and look at the bright side: you already have the toughest, and it looks awesome too.

Edited by SECollector