• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,843 posts in this topic

Just got into Flash collecting this year. So much is way out of my price range but I pick up what I can. Here are the two low grade keys I added to my collection this year. The #110 was a surprise pick up - it was hidden amongst a bulk purchase of 25 bronze age Flash books I paid roughly two bucks a piece for. The #139 was a recent pickup off the boards and I'm looking forward to reading it!

OxOqibBh.jpg

Picked these two up, got them in the mail today,

This is my second copy of the flash Annual #1, but this one is my first pedigree book. The flash #175 is just a cool book in my mind. Not really fitting my collecting right now but always like the cover

flashannualcgc2_zpsiolycvsz.jpeg

flash175cgc_zps9o9vcwvi.jpeg

Hey guys. Figured I'd throw my hat in the Flash collection thread. I have to go back and find pics of majority of my collect but here are a couple that I do have. I picked these two up at MCM London in October last year. SC13 isnt in the best of shape but I had bought the 110 from the seller and the seller could see how much I wanted the showcase so we agreed on 70 pounds. With the exchange rate, I'd still say it wasnt a bad deal. He had owned the book for 15 years. 

g1Orhxlm.jpg

YwQfU77m.jpg

Also had my friend go to Neal Adams booth at Rhode Island Comic Con last year to get one of my issues signed that he did the cover for. The issue itself isnt anything special so I wont be getting it slabbed.

ABKBRqRl.jpg 

On 1/6/2017 at 4:39 PM, Jking3437 said:

Picked these two up, got them in the mail today,

This is my second copy of the flash Annual #1, but this one is my first pedigree book. The flash #175 is just a cool book in my mind. Not really fitting my collecting right now but always like the cover

flashannualcgc2_zpsiolycvsz.jpeg

flash175cgc_zps9o9vcwvi.jpeg

Love that Flash Annual.  I've had my copy for since the early 1990s.  Great reprints of very early Flash stories.  And great cover.

12 hours ago, Stevenrams said:

Holy Moley.  Look at those colors on that book.  Beautiful PQ and presents much better than the assigned grade.  Congrats!  One of the great DC books of all time.

Thanks. It's nice to hear from collectors that share the the same appreciation for things like cover colors. The colors indeed pop on this book in hand. I had to step up to the plate to purchase it but I am very pleased with it.