• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

I was at the Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta over the Halloween weekend and had this Game Informer with the Destiny game on the cover signed by Lauren Cohan (Exo Stranger) and Lennie James (Lord Shaxx). CGC was not there so I didn't get it graded. I love this book far more than I should, lol. I was shocked at how much both new about the game and seemed to care about it. I love all of the other books posted in the thread as well. Really fond of the Underworld one signed by Kate Beckinsale.

TXCE8ax.jpg[/img]

I was at the Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta over the Halloween weekend and had this Game Informer with the Destiny game on the cover signed by Lauren Cohan (Exo Stranger) and Lennie James (Lord Shaxx). CGC was not there so I didn't get it graded.
I had a witness at the show and so did Kevlar (Torrey or Twin Cities Auctions). There was a post about it in the Signature Events sections I am pretty sure.

Some new celeb books just in from CGC

Love this one. Linda Blair on the perfect book. Wish CGC would have noted the Sweet Dreams inscription

IMG_1631.jpg

A couple of Evangeline Lilly books From NYCC

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

West and Ward. Disappointed with the grade on this one. Euro books just never work out for me. Also hate that West requires it to be inscribed.

IMG_1634.jpg

Kevin Smith

IMG_1636.jpg

Edited by bigcbass

I missed the posts, my bad. I didn't mean anything derogatory in my post about CGC. I had called them prior to one Walker Stalker (2014) in regard to them having a booth and I was told there was no interest so they would not be there. I just never really checked again. I will check the boards next year though, thanks for the heads up!

Behold fellow collectors, without out a doubt the undisputed baddest Signature Series book accomplished in 2016:

Not sure that is the book I would have chosen but nice work. Where was it done?

It was done during the San Diego Comic Con weekend. Because I had very little time to prepare for the opportunity to meet him, I had to find a comic quick and this was the best I could find. Mr. Eastwood loved it though.