• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

WMDm7mM.png

The director shared a photo of the Liberty Motor Motel on Instagram, which shows the top edge of a building with the statue of liberty as the logo. The frame is in all black and white and fits with earlier teases like the decayed water tower that seems to ser4ve as Logan and Xavier's current home. You can view the new photo above.

Hugh Jackman's Wolverine Rescues X-23 In This First Official Full-Color Image From LOGAN

Cwj4Bpl.jpg

Fans were wondering when we'd finally get an official Logan movie still, and thanks to Empire that's exactly what we have here.

Dispensing with the cryptic teases of the recent batch of black and white snaps, this image provides a proper look at Hugh Jackman as the aging mutant, with a handcuffed Laura/X-23 (Dafne Keane) in his arms. You'll notice that The Wolverine has left a trail of carnage behind him, so there's still a trace of the old berserker rage in there at least.

New Wolverine 3: Logan Image Released

RbjswMf.png

The newest image features lots of surgical equipment and medicine placed atop a table (or counter), and the caption reads, "wponx Supply."

Best guess: These supplies could appear in a scene involving the creation of Wolverine's female clone, X-23 (a.k.a. Laura Kinney), or, since Logan doesn't heal as quickly as he once did, he uses them to speed-up his healing process after a messy altercation.

Trying to decide which movie to hate more - "Logan", or whatever travesty they're going to release under the "Dark Tower" title. Maybe I'll discuss the matter with Mr. Beam.

Easy answer. You should hate zack Snyder s justice league more than those two

Trying to decide which movie to hate more - "Logan", or whatever travesty they're going to release under the "Dark Tower" title. Maybe I'll discuss the matter with Mr. Beam.

Easy answer. You should hate zack Snyder s justice league more than those two

Oh, if only it were that simple...

I just really hate seeing my two favorite fictional icons (Wolverine and Roland Deschain) get seized by the Hollyweird excrement blender and spit out as part of some trite nonsense.