• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 7!!
1 1

79 posts in this topic

Daryl's best of all time?

It's a doozy for sure. We need to go through all seven rounds and put together the top ten. It will be tough to narrow it down.

Just a quick update, about to wrap up this opp as I need to sort put one more sketch. Unfortunately we had a couple of boardies go MIA or non-responsive after signing up for this round.

More updates when I have them!

Ok, the sketches are in the CGC system and at the current rate they are processing Modern Fast Track we should be seeing these ship out in the next 10 days- I will update when they ship!

There were some delays with this opp, Darryl has indicated he would like to do another round if there is interest and I will address the turnaround time if we set another one up.  Also, we had some boardies commit to sketch covers then left me hanging early on which I would like to avoid next round.

If there is any interest for the next round you can post here/PM me, not asking for firm commitments right now just gauging general interest.

Thanks!