• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

I'm finally starting to plan my comic/statue room. I cleaned out my office after a few years of saying I would and I have a blank slate to work with. I'm very lucky to have a father in law that is a carpenter and builds shelves and cabinets for a living.

I want to thank everyone for posting pictures. I fully intend on stealing ideas.

I can't wait to see what you do with your room, keep us updated. :wishluck:

And where's that updated photo that you promised.... no wait nothing moves, so everything is covered in dust.

How's the car project?

Like you said, nothing moves. :sorry:

lol

One of my comic rooms...this one is actually a comic room/gun vault.

2llesch.jpg

Hereby requesting panoramic shot to include the gun wall! Leave the comics in so it's still relevant. :shrug:

Agreed. Give hope to the rest of us in California that the dream is still alive.

Man, every time I see this wall I turn into the green hulk of jealousy...SO MANY books I pine to own someday up there!

You've got a couple beauties in your sig line I could say the same for! (thumbs u:applause:

Man, every time I see this wall I turn into the green hulk of jealousy...SO MANY books I pine to own someday up there!

You've got a couple beauties in your sig line I could say the same for! (thumbs u:applause:

No kidding. (worship)