• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,725 posts in this topic

That bound volume is absolutely amazing! I bet there was a Planet Comics #1-12 that was the one recently unbound and restored in to separate issues that sold on Comic Connect a while back.

I wonder if the #13-24 bound volume is still around?

Another cowgirl rolled in today. This is fast becoming my favorite FH short run.

My God I love these interiors. :cloud9:

IMG_0744_zpsjiezrsgr.jpg[/url]

I believe someone on the board has the original art for this page. Just an incredible page!

I would love to talk to that boardie.

Here it is. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=15&Number=9419449&Searchpage=1&Main=128714&Words=%26quot%3Bmitzi%26quot%3B&topic=0&Search=true#Post9419449

That CGR #10 is a nice book. Here's the Movie Comics #4 version of the splash for comparison.

Movie%20Comics%204%20Baker%20Splash_zpslayys0k5.jpg

Possibly - now that Bob mentions it, the seller did say the Planet 13-24 volume was on hold for someone else, but never mentioned who.

Was this transaction a while back or recent? Even though I don't recall seeing anything in the post regarding timing, I got the impression this all happened a while ago?

Possibly - now that Bob mentions it, the seller did say the Planet 13-24 volume was on hold for someone else, but never mentioned who.

Was this transaction a while back or recent? Even though I don't recall seeing anything in the post regarding timing, I got the impression this all happened a while ago?

A long time ago.

A long time ago.

When real money was worth comic books.

A long time ago.

When real money was worth comic books.

so true :(