• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Meeklo's Drek n' Gems! Closed! Thanks for the buys!
2 2

667 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I have recently acquired 12 massive long boxes due to one of my favorite LCSs going out of business. (RIP Capstone Comics)

This will be running for quite a while as it is taking about a week to go through each long box.

They will be in alphabetical order starting with numbers.

I'm not going to lie...there is a lot of drek...I believe I have amassed the world's supply of Magneto #1. :insane:

There are also a few keys and rare gems, lots, and runs sprinkled throughout. So if you are bored of looking at drek...the next post may be something interesting...or more drek...who knows!

Most comics that are priced under $10 are just pictures. Anything priced over $10 I will scan. I will be happy to scan anything under $10, but let's not get crazy about it. I do not have time to scan 20 $1 books. Also, I will try to give an estimate on grades on the ones under $10. If they are more recent, they are probably NM-ish. On the ones not so recent, please refer to the picture or PM me if the picture is too hard to see.

I will update the second post if I get too many questions or I find that other things need to be mentioned and links to recaps.

As for the usual details:

1. No probs or HOS...I have enough to deal with on these boxes already. If you think you could be a prob or HOS, please do not buy. No drama!

2. First :takeit: wins. An unconditional :takeit: in the thread beats any PM discussions.

3. Returns on a case by case basis...again, I don't want any drama. I will make these as simple as possible.

4. Shipping to the US is as follows:

For 1-8 books, Media Mail is $5. Priority Mail is $8

For over 8 books, Media Mail is $6. Priority Mail is $13 (will be a flat rate box)

Anything too big for a large flat rate box, I will work with you on the shipping for it.

Please do not ask for other shipping options (yes 2 books will ship for $5 Media or $8 Priority), I am making this as simple and as clear cut as possible.

Anyone outside of the US, PM me for shipping details.

5. Paypal is accepted only...unless you are local to me, then cash works fine! (I'm in Austin, TX)

That is it.

Edited by meeklo
Reopened on the new boards!

Updates:

Please feel free to PM for bulk deals! Obviously, I have a lot of comics to be rid of.

If you are ordering a bunch of $1 comics, there may be a chance that they will be packed 2 per bag and board.

Please PM me if you have any suggestions, like how I group, displayed, or arrange the images and posts in this thread. I'd like to keep this thread free of chatter like that.

All price tag stickers are on the outer bag, not on the book itself.

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #1-4

2 sets - $9 per set

8F7oKXFl.jpg

Singles:

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #1 - 5 copies - $3 each

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #3 - 3 copies - $2 each

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #4 - 3 copies - $2 each

1985 #1 (Cover A and B), #1 (2nd print), 3, 4, and 6

1 set - $11

P5hv4epl.jpg

Singles:

1985 #1 Cover B - $1

1985 #2 - 9 copies - $2 each

1985 #3 - 9 copies - $2 each

1985 #4 - 9 copies - $2 each

1985 #6 - 2 copies - $2 each

And we have arrived at a rare oddity...

A Fall of Stardust

This is a portfolio created by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess. At the time, Charles Vess's wife was in an accident and so he worked with Gaiman to create this portfolio to offset the costs of her recovery.

This one is still in shrink-wrap. The contents are in mint condition even though there are slight bends on the outer package.

I checked eBay for sales records of this and they are in the $20s open and/or Fine condition to $224 unopened.

I will let this go for $75...and I'm afraid that is hugely undervalued.

SOLD

qFhFaKxl.jpg

Action Comics #576 (Fine), 686-690, Annual 1 - $14

Contains 2 copies of #686, 2 copies of the die-cast #687, the regular cover of #687

VHLDkrXl.jpg

EDIT: #685 and once copy of the die-cast #687 sold

Edited by meeklo

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #1 - 9 copies - $3 each

KJBXrSUm.jpg

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #2 - 4 copies - $2 each

dhHisMnm.jpg

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #3 - 7 copies - $2 each

CL29I5ym.jpg

1602 Witch Hunter Angela #4 - 7 copies - $2 each

FfDCOazm.jpg

Just a bit of advice,IMO....

You will sell likely do better/be left with less of books that you have multiples (like complete mini-series like these 4 issues) when you sell issues #1-4 as a set.

Sets always sell.Incomplete sets, not so much.

Just a bit of advice,IMO....

You will sell likely do better/be left with less of books that you have multiples (like complete mini-series like these 4 issues) when you sell issues #1-4 as a set.

Sets always sell.Incomplete sets, not so much.

Not your sale 2c