• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor Girl #1 CGC 9.8 S/S Terry Moore - Update
1 1

28 posts in this topic

I'm pretty excited to be able to offer this op. Thank you very much in advance to Rich Henn for assisting spot check the books to ensure only the absolute cleanest copies are subbed, as this is a guaranteed 9.8 SS OP. This signing is taking place this Saturday so without any further delay here are the details...

Motor Girl #1 CGC 9.8 S/S Terry Moore Pre-Sale OP - $125

The cost covers the cost of the book, Terry's signature and sketch fee, my time, fast track grading, and priority shipping.

All books are guaranteed to be CGC 9.8 S/S or your money back.

This OP includes either a Gorilla or Alien head sketch by Terry!

Please note which sketch you prefer by posting " :takeit: Gorilla" or " :takeit: Alien". If you prefer no sketch then please post " :takeit: S/S Only"

I will start off by offering ten (10) spots.

Each spot taken will include a NM or better raw copy.

This OP is limited to the United States only at this time.

Payment is to be made through PayPal.

Please use this thread to reserve your copy.

All invoices must be paid prior to the signing unless an arrangement has been made before hand via PM.

I will post a few pictures after the signing has taken place. I will also post updates to the submissions in the thread and provide tracking numbers through PM and PayPal.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have,

Kelly

afg4yp.jpg

Edit: Additional copies are now available. :)

I am going to start a waiting list for anyone else that would like a copy. Please let me know in this thread if you are definitely interested in purchasing a copy. I will prescreen additional copies tomorrow to determine if and how many additional spots I am comfortable offering.

Waiting List

1. Via PM

2. Via PM

Edited by IntoAnother

I am going to start a waiting list for anyone else that would like a copy. Please let me know in this thread if you are definitely interested in purchasing a copy. I will prescreen additional copies tomorrow to determine if and how many additional spots I am comfortable offering.

Waiting List

1. Via PM

2. Via PM

Add me to waiting list?

Waiting List

1. Via PM

2. Via PM

Add me to waiting list?

I was just informed that I will have several more copies available. So just let me know which head sketch you would like, or if you'd just like it signed.

Those of you on the waiting list are now covered. (thumbs u

If anyone else would like a copy please let me know within the next 24 hours either through PM or in this thread.

Thank you,

Kelly