• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers
11 11

1,714 posts in this topic

WWXLgSlh.jpg

Now that is BOSS! Another new one to me ( guess I spent most of my collecting time on super heroes, but I'm catching up :D )

It's one of Bernard Baily's :)

And a beautiful Baily cover it is, congrats! :applause:

JourneyIntoUnknownWorlds22_zps6619beb9.jpg

Annother great book. In addition to having a great cover, I believe it has a cool Matt Fox story as well.

... yup...... but the Cal Massey "Davie and his Dame" ain't shabby either. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WWXLgSlh.jpg

Now that is BOSS! Another new one to me ( guess I spent most of my collecting time on super heroes, but I'm catching up :D )

+1 I love the metallic inks that were used on these covers. (thumbs u

WWXLgSlh.jpg

Thanks guys. Such generous comments, because I know my stuff is not in the same league condition wise as most of the stuff posted around here, but the important thing to me is they are beautiful to me. I like to read them and enjoy them and I actually put more importance on interiors. Of course if there was any way I could compete with the HG boys, I would go down that road every time.

Very sweet BTT 6! (thumbs u

Someone recently pointed out the similarities between these two covers. Strangely I never noticed it before...

ChamberOfChills23.jpg

Equally as sweet Harvey (thumbs u

And this Thread has just crossed the 100 page mark :headbang:

WWXLgSlh.jpg

Thanks guys. Such generous comments, because I know my stuff is not in the same league condition wise as most of the stuff posted around here, but the important thing to me is they are beautiful to me. I like to read them and enjoy them and I actually put more importance on interiors. Of course if there was any way I could compete with the HG boys, I would go down that road every time.

Pre-codes are great in any condition. I have many well-loved books in my collection. :)

Pre-codes are great in any condition.
+1