• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

God Particle (Cloverfield 3) - 2/24/2017

58 posts in this topic

...is supposedly the next movie in the Cloverfield series. Footage is being debuted today but not much else is known.

A team of astronauts aboard a space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment causes Earth to disappear. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must determine if they are friend or foe.

Daniel Bruhl (Zemo) is in it.

Edited by Chip Cataldo

Neither have I, but only because it never crossed my path lol It's been a long time since I consumed any psychedelics, but they're one of the few drugs I would try again in the right mood, setting etc.

Sorry for drifting off topic.

Neither have I, but only because it never crossed my path lol It's been a long time since I consumed any psychedelics, but they're one of the few drugs I would try again in the right mood, setting etc.

10/10 would recommend.

10/10 would recommend.

Going out on a limb here, but your username makes me wonder if you're a fellow Dead fan?

...is supposedly the next movie in the Cloverfield series. Footage is being debuted today but not much else is known.

A team of astronauts aboard a space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment causes Earth to disappear. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must determine if they are friend or foe.

Daniel Bruhl (Zemo) is in it.

He was fantastic in Rush.

Was the second one any good. That was with John Goodman yes?

Yes X 2

I disagree. Boring as all hell save for the last 15 minutes.

I thought it was great if you could be patient. Lots of tension and the acting was top notch.

But these movies have NOTHING to do with each other (at least not yet) except for sharing the Cloverfield name.

10 Cloverfield Lane was as much of a sequel to Cloverfield as Halloween 3 was a sequel to the first two.

As in not at all.

I did read an article that made some ties between the two movies - basically little Easter eggs that are almost impossible to decipher - but I have no idea what Abram's long term plans are.

10 Cloverfield Lane was as much of a sequel to Cloverfield as Halloween 3 was a sequel to the first two.

As in not at all.

I did read an article that made some ties between the two movies - basically little Easter eggs that are almost impossible to decipher - but I have no idea what Abram's long term plans are.

Did you see both movies?

As in not at all.

Did you see both movies?

Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be commenting on their content.

As in not at all.

Did you see both movies?

Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be commenting on their content.

Then you know it wasn't a sequel in any sense of the word.