• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

I don't think Metal PSI...

reads minds... lol

I didn't know which websites either and had no idea it was in previous pages :shy:

Thanks, but don't.

Let them get it out, it's all they've got

Is this the same guy that cried about Chandler and DWC in another post? Starting to think he was at fault now instead of them

Bah! I bit the bullet and bought the reg Dell'otto cover from ebay for $40 shipped. Blows, but I've bought from this dude before and he always sends me the best books. So, Fingers crossed for a solid 9.8 SS!!!!

Bah! I bit the bullet and bought the reg Dell'otto cover from ebay for $40 shipped. Blows, but I've bought from this dude before and he always sends me the best books. So, Fingers crossed for a solid 9.8 SS!!!!

Link??? if there are more left that is

reads minds... lol

I didn't know which websites either and had no idea it was in previous pages :shy:

Thanks, but don't.

Is this the same guy that cried about Chandler and DWC in another post? Starting to think he was at fault now instead of them

And here is a prime example

reads minds... lol

Thanks, but don't.

You would only "start to think" that if you were being wholly irresponsible and didn't bother to read and/or comprehend the case that was clearly and carefully laid out against Rice, with multiple witnesses.

That's not the case, is it....?

Why eBay? Frankie's still has the regular cover up on their site for $23.99.

I sent a msg asking if they could send their best copies. I was told they could try, but no guarantees. Since I want this for grading, I went to a seller I've bought from before. I don't know what his deal with Frankies is but he's gotten me good stuff before so I don't mind paying the extra. Besides, if this is like any other dell'otto book, it's gonna be a lot more than $40 once it's out.

+1 (shrug)

I sent a msg asking if they could send their best copies. I was told they could try, but no guarantees. Since I want this for grading, I went to a seller I've bought from before. I don't know what his deal with Frankies is but he's gotten me good stuff before so I don't mind paying the extra. Besides, if this is like any other dell'otto book, it's gonna be a lot more than $40 once it's out.

Who is the seller, DrewBizz?

He get's his books the same way you would. You just paid $15 more for the same book.

He get's his books the same way you would. You just paid $15 more for the same book.

I've bought a TON from him.

Solid. West coast online volume guy.

CBSI guy too...

I was assuming it was this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Venom-1-Marvel-Now-2016-NM-Gabriele-DellOtto-B-W-Variant-/371772012855?hash=item568f56b937:g:MOIAAOSwXeJYEWxE

CBSI guy too...

If you are referring to DrewBizz, he's a NY guy. Or atleast that is where his shipments come from on the shipping label.

Jerome

CBSI guy too...

If you are referring to DrewBizz, he's a NY guy. Or atleast that is where his shipments come from on the shipping label.

Jerome

Ya it's drewbizz. I didn't want to say the username as some ppl get upset and think I'm pumping the seller, but I live in a small town in Canada nowhere near a good comic shop so I get my books from him and others I trust.