• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,444 posts in this topic

Through PM's Boardies Robot Man, Gino and Walclark knew i was in negotiations to finally snag a copy of this one. LONG time grail for me. Been trying to put together a mini Schomburg sub set for a while while acquiring other focused and new wants (thanks CGC Boardies lol ). It may have to be Nedors only, but for now this will look good next to my Fighting Yank #7. Beater, but i'm on :cloud9:

Exciting%20Comics%2039_zpsjqe21ihf.jpg

Terrific! One of my top five favorite WW II covers.

Thanks Tony, appreciated!

When I said "Terrific," of course I meant "Exciting!" :D

Congratulations! Great book.

Thanks buddy! :grin:

:applause::applause::applause::applause: GREAT SCORE BUDDY!!! Awesome copy you got there!!! Terrific, Thrilling, and Exciting!!! Monumental Congrats (thumbs u

Just got this back as well as several others from CGC. Super excited about this one. Lone 2nd highest graded.

IMG_9678.jpg

Wowzers, great book!

The pitcher looks into the catcher for the sign, shakes him off, now he's got what he wants, he delivers, JEFF KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!! Great books brother!! (thumbs u

Through PM's Boardies Robot Man, Gino and Walclark knew i was in negotiations to finally snag a copy of this one. LONG time grail for me. Been trying to put together a mini Schomburg sub set for a while while acquiring other focused and new wants (thanks CGC Boardies lol ). It may have to be Nedors only, but for now this will look good next to my Fighting Yank #7. Beater, but i'm on :cloud9:

Exciting%20Comics%2039_zpsjqe21ihf.jpg

Terrific! One of my top five favorite WW II covers.

Thanks Tony, appreciated!

When I said "Terrific," of course I meant "Exciting!" :D

Congratulations! Great book.

Thanks buddy! :grin:

:applause::applause::applause::applause: GREAT SCORE BUDDY!!! Awesome copy you got there!!! Terrific, Thrilling, and Exciting!!! Monumental Congrats (thumbs u

Thanks Gino (just trying to keep up with YOU buddy :baiting: )