• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Yeah, fantastic book! Vol 2 #4 is one of the most elusive issues, been on my Want List forever and I've never even had a chance to buy one.
2/1 is the toughest by far. 2/4&2/5 are actually the easiest of the 2/1-2/6 "challenging " issues. In fact I've owned as many diff 2/4s as the other 5 combined :o

Thank Gator, you'd know better than anyone! And "easiest" is quite a relative term when it comes to Centaurs. Next time you run across a 2/4 in lower grade please let me know!

2/1,2/2,2/3

2/4,2/5,2/6

IMG_4058_zpse1nr14mj.jpg

Now, that's the go to AMF set that I would like to acquire some day! :cloud9:

Unfortunately, with prices the way they are it looks like I will never be able to pick up a sample AMF for my Centaur collection. Amazing-Man, Funny Pages, and Funny Picture Stories would be a Yes, but still nothing when it comes to the AMF's. :(

2/1,2/2,2/3

2/4,2/5,2/6

IMG_4058_zpse1nr14mj.jpg

Now, that's the go to AMF set that I would like to acquire some day! :cloud9:

Unfortunately, with prices the way they are it looks like I will never be able to pick up a sample AMF for my Centaur collection. Amazing-Man, Funny Pages, and Funny Picture Stories would be a Yes, but still nothing when it comes to the AMF's. :(

there are many later amf that can be had low 3 figures. Not the "cooler" ones but an example can be had

A handful of oversized Star and Star Rangers just appeared in the CLink auction, you never see a batch of books like this, unfortunately they are all slightly brittle, what a shame (I presume they're all from the same collection, they look like file copies?). Would love to know the story behind them.

Very nice A-Man 8, btw...