• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

Tit for tat, little buddy. It's called sharing. Might get somewhere knowing how it works

Seriously, just stop commenting.....

Oh? Suppose it's impolite to make inquiries then dealing with jagoff's who feel their territory is infringed? It's a public board, I do as I please

Tit for tat, little buddy. It's called sharing. Might get somewhere knowing how it works

Oh? Suppose it's impolite to make inquiries then dealing with jagoff's who feel their territory is infringed? It's a public board, I do as I please

I like that doing as your please means you won't go back and read this thread and find the answers to the questions you asked, which have been asked and answered 10 times.

I like that doing as your please means you won't go back and read this thread and find the answers to the questions you asked, which have been asked and answered 10 times.

At least you're smart enough to get it. Which is surprising. Notice I got my answer, and didn't have to wade through BS to get it, because someone was civil enough to post.

I didn't go back and read, someone answered, and this is the back lash.... for what reason? You guys are too bored.

You could click the link in the first post instead of spamming the thread with stupid questions.

At least you're smart enough to get it. Which is surprising. Notice I got my answer, and didn't have to wade through BS to get it, because someone was civil enough to post.

I didn't go back and read, someone answered, and this is the back lash.... for what reason? You guys are too bored.

WE are bored. Not the person that has 35 posts on this forum from today alone.

You could click the link in the first post instead of spamming the thread with stupid questions.

Didn't read the first post, and you would have known that if you had read my stupid questions

WE are bored. Not the person that has 35 posts on this forum from today alone.

Even I don't keep track. Sorry, I don't play pokemon to pass the time

I don't think Metal PSI...

reads minds... lol

I didn't know which websites either and had no idea it was in previous pages :shy:

Thanks, but don't.

Let them get it out, it's all they've got

Didn't read the first post, and you would have known that if you had read my stupid questions

You don't post anything worth reading though