• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Yes, this is "sort of" the highest CGC graded copy. The problem is it is restored. Although, I don't typically buy restored books, I made an exception in this case (as the restoration is a minor amount of color touch and I really liked the book).

With that being said, I feel it is only fair to show you the highest CGC universal, blue label, 9.0. I wanted to wait until I had a chance to pull this and photograph it, before answering your questions.

Here is the highest universal (please forgive my poor photography skills)

261m3qq.jpg

Why then did you buy the restored copy as well?

???

Im new to this forum....sell hello folks.....does anyone know anyone who may have a lowgrade Action Comics #1........I would appreciate you passing me to the write person.......nice comics by the way....love them.

KB

Edited by BonemanofSteel

1 hour ago, BonemanofSteel said:

Im new to this forum....sell hello folks.....does anyone know anyone who may have a lowgrade Action Comics #1........I would appreciate you passing me to the write person.......nice comics by the way....love them.

KB

Most people that have a Action Comic #1 keep it private for obvious reasons. You may be best to talk to dealers and see if they can locate one for you if that is your goal to buy one.

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

I'm still holding out for a NM copy of Action Comics 1. Since I haven't been able to afford any of the lesser copies that have come up for sale in the last few years, I might as well hold out for a really nice one.

:wink:

Edited by Hepcat

That's a right beautiful Action Comics 276.  Extremely difficult to find in NM condition.  Always loved all those Supermen flying around the cover.  That book should be designated as a classic cover.  Congrats.

17 hours ago, SLR5 said:

That's a right beautiful Action Comics 276.  Extremely difficult to find in NM condition.  Always loved all those Supermen flying around the cover.  That book should be designated as a classic cover.  Congrats.

Thanks appreciate it - yeah always dug this cover too plus it's got a bunch of first appearances related to the legion of superheroes like Brainiac 5 - took awhile to track this one down - happy to have it in my pc finally