• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

What is everyone's thought on Reborn? I picked up a copy of the NYCC variant to sit on as I thought the team could get people excited and what looks like the possible success of Seven to Eternity may have people slightly more interested in sci-fi. Anyone else think buying a few might be the smart move, or will the print run be too high (couldn't find that information).

With the 1:100 and other incentive variants, I think there will be plenty to go around.

Do we know what the print run is on this? Is the NYCC sketch the most rare at 400?

Won't know the distribution for a month. But yes, I would assume that to be the least printed. Hard to believe there are only 400 out there.

How will you know the print run on the 1:100?

Right, I assumed the will print more than 400 of the 1:100, which could entirely not be true. We will never know, even once the numbers are released.

Cool. Thanks guys. I pre-ordered 1 before the con. I would have bought more if I knew it would be that limited. I just picked up a few more. $50 for a con exclusive 500 print run Capullo sketch seems like a deal. With Millar as the writer I like the chances of a movie getting made eventually. I just have to be patient. I sold two 9.8 Deadpools for around $300 I think each after giving up on them ever making a movie. Needless to say that was a bad move.

Cool. Thanks guys. I pre-ordered 1 before the con. I would have bought more if I knew it would be that limited. I just picked up a few more. $50 for a con exclusive 500 print run Capullo sketch seems like a deal. With Millar as the writer I like the chances of a movie getting made eventually. I just have to be patient. I sold two 9.8 Deadpools for around $300 I think each after giving up on them ever making a movie. Needless to say that was a bad move.

I think you fine, unless you meant the NM98's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEADPOOL-The-Circle-Chase-1-first-solo-comic-CGC-9-8-NM-Fabian-Nicieza-MARVEL-/191984815956?hash=item2cb32fcf54:g:hLsAAOSwmLlX8Cpw

Movie getting made? Not good chances. Getting optioned, ok.

Just a head's up, Bulletproof Comics is doing a JL vs Suicide Squad exclusive featuring Wonder Woman vs Harley done by Del'Otto. Goes on sale 11/01 at noon EST. Cover hasn't been released yet, but that's going to be a popular issue no doubt. The UR version set is their standard 1000 copies with 200 held back for $80.

Edited by Tnexus

OHJqnxGl.jpg

"Ask me about my book getting cancelled because nobody was buying this SJW BS"

Subtle was obviously not working. Last ditch effort's are always so clever. And people wonder why comic unit sales are down.