• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

A palate cleanser

wholesome eh? DC pink, a thing of beauty!

"you're still mah man, Clark"

Superman94fc_zpsvzkifave.jpg

She is a beauty all pink and nice!

She is indeed.

Not sure I'd be in a hurry to stop those bells, though, if I were Clark. hm

Through PM's Boardies Robot Man, Gino and Walclark knew i was in negotiations to finally snag a copy of this one. LONG time grail for me. Been trying to put together a mini Schomburg sub set for a while while acquiring other focused and new wants (thanks CGC Boardies lol ). It may have to be Nedors only, but for now this will look good next to my Fighting Yank #7. Beater, but i'm on :cloud9:

Exciting%20Comics%2039_zpsjqe21ihf.jpg

Great score Corey! Welcome to the club. That copy displays nicely. One of my favorite books. Was that the one on fleabay recently?
Thanks RM! Glad to be in the Club :banana:

No, not Fleabay, you'd be surprised what you can come across through a cross search words search and patience going through pages and pages through Google

Through PM's Boardies Robot Man, Gino and Walclark knew i was in negotiations to finally snag a copy of this one. LONG time grail for me. Been trying to put together a mini Schomburg sub set for a while while acquiring other focused and new wants (thanks CGC Boardies lol ). It may have to be Nedors only, but for now this will look good next to my Fighting Yank #7. Beater, but i'm on :cloud9:

Terrific! One of my top five favorite WW II covers.

Thanks Tony, appreciated!

Just a great book! Congratulations! :banana:

When I said "Terrific," of course I meant "Exciting!" :D

Congratulations! Great book.

Congratulations! Great book.

Thanks buddy! :grin: