• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

I remember that show.....and I got the Rocket Ship for Christmas one year :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....the lunch box would have been cool.....packed with my favorite lunch....a cheese and dill pickle sandwich, twinkie, and chips :cloud9:

I remember that show.....and I got the Rocket Ship for Christmas one year :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

....the lunch box would have been cool.....packed with my favorite lunch....a cheese and dill pickle sandwich, twinkie, and chips :cloud9:

I'm going to have to try that, sounds good!

What kind of cheese?

I'm going to have to try that, sounds good!

What kind of cheese?

...Kraft singles....if memory serves. I've since graduated to Pepper Jack on rye foldovers.....and sometimes swap out the pickles for salad olives :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

Here's a picture of the top of the cabinet in which I display my lunch box and thermos collection:

DSCN3167_zps6fd28396.jpg

And here are some pictures of the Universal Monsters lunch box from my collection:

MonsterLunchBox.jpg

MonsterLunchBox2.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside4.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside3.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside2.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxinside.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxThermos.jpg

FrankensteinLunchBox.jpg

WolfmanLunchBox.jpg

WolfmanLunchBoxStanding.jpg

MonsterThermos.jpg

MonsterThermos4.jpg

MonsterThermos3.jpg

MonsterThermos2.jpg

:cool:

Oh wow! I love Halloween candy boxes! They just scream forties and fifties goodness. They're a great collectible.

(thumbs u

A fellow posted his collection of roughly twenty boxes on the UMA forum. He managed to annoy me despite the coolness of the boxes by starting a new thread every time he posted more boxes. And I'd told him right off to just add to the initial thread he started to make it easier to find all his boxes in one place.

:mad:

Here's a picture of the top of the cabinet in which I display my lunch box and thermos collection:

DSCN3167_zps6fd28396.jpg

And here are some pictures of the Universal Monsters lunch box from my collection:

MonsterLunchBox.jpg

MonsterLunchBox2.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside4.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside3.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside2.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxside.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxinside.jpg

MonsterLunchBoxThermos.jpg

FrankensteinLunchBox.jpg

WolfmanLunchBox.jpg

WolfmanLunchBoxStanding.jpg

MonsterThermos.jpg

MonsterThermos4.jpg

MonsterThermos3.jpg

MonsterThermos2.jpg

:cool:

Amazing collection Hep! :golfclap: Killer display!

And, how about some old Halloween candy boxes? I remember these as a kid. When your mom brought those bright orange packages home from the store, you knew the big day was coming...

halloweencandyboxes_zps2c6me4xg.jpg

My God man, is there no end to your Madness? :olol

I certainly hope not! I want to see more, much more. And it's good to know that there are people whose collecting compulsions exceed my own.

;)