• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

Just got this one. Only 1 book away from completing this little run :wishluck:

fc_zpsv8pypk6q.jpg

Congrats on your pickup! (thumbs u

Junior is a run which I have always wanted to get, but always seem to be just past my price range. doh!

My favorite covers are issues #11, #13, and #15. Not sure why Overstreet calls them headlights covers when they show more legs than anything else. They really do need to be broken out in guide as opposed to simply lumping them all together, except for the first issue. hm

Just got this one. Only 1 book away from completing this little run :wishluck:

fc_zpsv8pypk6q.jpg

Congrats on your pickup! (thumbs u

Junior is a run which I have always wanted to get, but always seem to be just past my price range. doh!

My favorite covers are issues #11, #13, and #15. Not sure why Overstreet calls them headlights covers when they show more legs than anything else. They really do need to be broken out in guide as opposed to simply lumping them all together, except for the first issue. hm

I agree with that. If I remember right JoJo 25 isn't identified separately in the guide either. Sometimes I am not sure what it takes to make a book stand out.

:busy:

afasfk.jpg

Congrats!!! :applause: Talk about Rare/Scarce. That small run has always been.Number one seems to be the most easily seen.

Great book J!!!! Love it!! Homerun for sure falls into that late 41' early 42' category that i am so fond of. Also the best cover of the run IMO. Maybe you could show the group the first splash?!!

:busy:

afasfk.jpg

Congrats!!! :applause: Talk about Rare/Scarce. That small run has always been.Number one seems to be the most easily seen.

Great book J!!!! Love it!! Homerun for sure falls into that late 41' early 42' category that i am so fond of. Also the best cover of the run IMO. Maybe you could show the group the first splash?!!

Now that is one supreme cover! The colors amaze.

(thumbs u