• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

Good buy on that Planet #66

Since the CGC 7.5 sold for in excess of $4000 just a few months ago it definitely was a good buy!

doh! on me for missing it.

I am getting mine sent in for grading shortly. Don't believe it will be 7.5 material, but I am hoping for a good solid mid grade result :wishluck:

Hi Jason -- just wondering, if you're getting it graded, does that mean you're planning to sell it...? If so, count me in as interested! ;)

For now it will be in my personal collection and run I am putting together

fight 10 must be rare; i don't recall seeing before this page.

cheetah somehow found a nice one - I think it was a 7.5 but could be wrong. Otherwise you are correct I think, it's rare, as PUNYHUMAN says. I have wondered if it may have had a bright red background, but never seen one.

fight 10 must be rare; i don't recall seeing before this page.

cheetah somehow found a nice one - I think it was a 7.5 but could be wrong. Otherwise you are correct I think, it's rare, as PUNYHUMAN says. I have wondered if it may have had a bright red background, but never seen one.

The 7.5 copy can be found on Heritage.

The cover looks to be an orange one, although searching on Heritage there is also a CGC 4.0 copy that sold that has some red tinge in the central mass.

I believe the book is to be orange.

I can see why. (worship) Steve has a # 10 also. I loved that cover the first time I saw it. unique.. BTW that #2 isn't to shabby either.Eisner and Fine!

Edited by PUNYHUMAN