• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Correct me if I’m wrong but is selling digital comic codes online a violation of eBay polices? I checked and the user is still actively listing codes. I’ve reported them but eBay doesn’t seem to do anything about it...

If it isn't a violation, it should be.

Along with selling DVDs, USBs, etc. of digital scans of comics.

And selling home-made reproductions/replicas of comics, or "photocopy" comics.

Total B.S. waste of time when you're trying to search for an actual collectible. eBay should wipe them all off the site and ban the users. Bottom-feeder scumbag creeps, the lot of them.

Total B.S. waste of time when you're trying to search for an actual collectible. eBay should wipe them all off the site and ban the users. Bottom-feeder scumbag creeps, the lot of them.

I agree about the waste of time, but a lot of the stuff I see copied and for sale is out of copyright and legitimate to offer for sale. 2c

I agree about the waste of time, but a lot of the stuff I see copied and for sale is out of copyright and legitimate to offer for sale. 2c

Then the sellers need to list it exclusively in the "reprints" section, and eBay needs to offer a way to search all of Golden Age while excluding that one area.

Antonio Morey Palmer from Spain ebay ID = doc3776 stiffed me for over $700

Just had this user (doc3776) win a couple early TTA's (only total $196)... His ebay id has popped up 3 times on a search of the boards. He's got 2500+ FB at 100% and his order is via global shipping program which typically helps lessen the chance of fraud. Still thinking about cancelling the order.

I would consider cancelling if I were you. Same guy claimed books I sent him were never received, I refunded in full although I had my doubts. Now reading this my suspicions may have been justified.

Blocked

I went ahead and cancelled the orders and blocked the user. If they're listed on here multiple times, they're obviously a repeat offender. Thank you for the heads up, I seriously appreciate it!

Edited by comicquant

I have 3 ebay bidders who bid on the item and then contacted me thereafter asking me to cancel their order. 2 of them paid before they made the request.

2 of the items were Walking Dead 100 books so I suspect they did it to raise the prices on the books to benefit themselves or other peoples sale prices

Walking Dead #100 CGC 9.6 $99 (paid)

ebayID djsherrypowers

excuse:

I thought I was bidding on a first issue walking dead, I do apologise, I usually don't make these mistakes, I am so sorry

Doctor Strange #1 + Marvel Premiere #3 (paid) $102.50

ebayID spider-ham-sandwich

excuse:

I hate to do this&am new to ebay I didn't mean to bid that high&if you haven't shipped it yet?please don't.If you could refund my money promptly I'd really appreciate it&once again I'm really really sorry.

Walking Dead #100 2nd print raw copy $61 (contacted me immediately after it ended)

ebayid wwesley482017

excuse:

I submitted my last bid and I realize I was short in funds for my final bidding.

Is there a complete list of all the blocked users?

As of 10/25/15:

2015uscadid, 20babyface83, aarr5824, abcwaldie, aladav_w4fb86gvf, allcountyemploymentservices, ashle_rodar, askanison23, auctionsit4cash, avsswolf, barbarian007, bbbetti, bdieter8, bossanova1979, boxerone, brownchikano , bulldog76_2013, bumbao, bunti_dere, cad290, carmgeof, carvinsrs246, cf02cf03 , chapao12 , chill469, chrismoney64, comicnut1969, comic-traders, comikazeandtoys, coo-holl, corbi-cindy, cpalk719 , crisis_comics, c.w.i.e, da_dillo, darinaa1986, davis-larr, dazdav5, delparkadkins, dept.of.superhero.affairs, dollabill168, doingitright2010, donjuanjunior2008, dornier81, preduction, ecesp007, edtigger99, elee034, ell8046_ohrappnj, estatesaleslim, fatchocobo0, fathersoncomics, fearthewalkingdead, figc, firstdivineright, fishyxliar, franc.huert, galvtoxcarl, gigabyte334, goodstuff24, greatliving2008, grubbzy37, gzmzhz2010, halhug5, happyman24, hardboiled777, harr.burri, heatbe0, heisenberg00000, henhan-hxnpmr, hert_juni, hp21310, huandebi_zq1tzjs1, hustruck007, iluvdeadpeople2012, innerjoycollectibles, isza71, jayglate, jazamthepuss2010, jeterfan1976, jewellzcardzandcomicz, jkwmullin, jlafan, jlwolf12, johnny_ringo_93, jolchowski, joshnjess12007, jrprice3, jsmithsells, julientristan22, kaydogzcomix2001, kcsports11, kittcar78, komic-kazi, kylwes2, lachik509, kmor5870, leab_us2015, llc-sell, mandhenni, mariolev07, marwea-zdbnov5, marygarsan, mavstrzr, mayer_res8izy, mcooley2984, melisschuc, mighty_soul_crusher, mikewhowell, mjp5840, mkrusin, mrkevgc, mvelezbustos, n_chuckles, native_beaut13, natureboyricflair1128, nowsound, ohlie1, packers1181, par1ahh, patterjoe01, pedro08107710, penagchris, pbritty909909, phillobeddoe78, phokingfacevalue, polkadot2005, project-rebirth, redrosecomics, richardmaio, rff7706, roblecastre, rzipp65, sa_nola, sandracaroz, sidetracked77, sikured419, siro7, sjy209, slojay, spider_web_comics, spider-dude, spiderwebcomics, spy1017, stakiebaby860710, starus-ppbtv, stefa-ariel, stephen100009cws, stockton374, storestockpsycho, tilainamariep, tokamakspoon, trav-tapp, turtleman402, uren_adon, uscon-1c8gj, us2015-leab, venom_86, vhpbass, vibdarkestangel, vict_rang, villaus-k76yasb, vinny_troia, walkingdeadfanatic19, wcduff, whattravissells, whitashani, yankeeskd46, zapa-andr, zudu41

These are users listed in this thread and who have been "vetted" through some explanation of their bad, high-risk behavior with relevant details.

Make of this what you will. Some folks don't like maintaining such a list here, others pick and choose from it.

YMMV.

This list is probably better than the old one. A lot of people who didn't deserve to be on that old list were on there, thanks to certain people plainly disliking other people - not that they were bad eBayers by any means, but that someone didn't personally like them and that got them put on the "master list". (Thanks, CAL.)

That's why I had my old thread totally deleted. Some were mad at me for it, but at the very least, my name and others who didn't deserve to be there aren't on that list above.

:)

Also, you may want to add vikescomics to your personal list. IDK how active he is anymore, but he was on the old list, and was recommended for it by numerous people.

;)

*EDIT* - I forgot to mention, after asking numerous times for the auction to be cancelled, innerjoycollectibles paid for the comic they won finally, last night early. Move him to/from your own lists as you deem fit. I have kept him blocked.

Is there any reason that rff7706 is on "The List"?

hqdefault.jpg

I highly recommend adding longinus633_4 to your blocked bidders list.

New eBay buyer (feedback of 4) who doesn't read the main body of text in your listing then blames you the seller for not listing specific flaws in the header of the listing. I clearly stated in the main body of text and showed scans of a water stain on a comic but now I'm catching hell because it wasn't listed in the header of the listing. He also refuses to send the book back for a full refund because of the "slow post office". :eyeroll:

I knew this was trouble as soon as I read the first message -

"New message from: bradleyclisle (23)

Hello,

I'm emailing you as I'd like to purchase three particular comics from you, but before I do I'm hoping you can combine the postage and send them all together as it states on your eBay advert that this maybe possible, what's stated on your adverts, "We will happily combine shipping on all purchases, please just ask. If you make multiple purchases, please wait for an invoice before paying - it will save us time and you money. If you could let me know if this is at all possible and how much it would cost in total for all three comics and include the combined postage into one whole payment cost I'd very much appreciate it.

1. eBay Item Number:311409338924. 1-Issue Required.

2. eBay Item Number:311424640799. 1-Issue Required.

3. eBay Item Number:291700392632. 1-Issue Required.

If you could give me the price for all three comics and a combined postage for all three to be sent together, I'm hoping for a single payment of £2.50 for all three if that's ok? "

Followed by :

"New message from: bradleyclisle (24)

If you can send me a "payment link for all the comics I require including the postage for the £12.50" I'll purchase these comics straight away.

Are all the comics exactly the ones as advertised, the ones I stipulated in my first message to you,

1. eBay Item Number:311409338924. 1-Issue Required.

2. eBay Item Number:311424640799. 1-Issue Required.

3. eBay Item Number:291700392632. 1-Issue Required.

If this is the case I'll be extremely happy as I want all the very best 9.0 grade+ comics please that where advertised for the fact that I'm a collector.

I appreciate you getting back to me as quickly as you did, so thank you for that.

Kindest Regards "

Followed by :

"New message from: bradleyclisle (24)

Hello,

I'm messaging you as a courtesy instead of leaving "negative" feedback, I've just received all three comics from you and when I looked at all three of them "all over" I noticed on all "three comics" the inside pages have rip marks on them on the bottom of "several pages" say around 9 - 10 pages varies from each comic but well within that range, the #313 comic has folded pages inside to. I'm extremely upset as I did inform you I'm a collector and only want 9.0+ grade comics and for you to check for any damage/rips ect before sending them via post to me, "obviously" this was not done as these comics have not been checked at all.

I want this issue rectified as I feel I was straight down line with you from the start in what I asked for and the condition I required, I feel like I've been cheated as all three of these comics are no where near a 9.0 grade.

Please get back to me A.S.A.P "

Our response :

"New message to: bradleyclisle

I'm sorry Mr Lisle but all three were checked before listing, were checking following your message, then were checked a third time before posting and they are all 9.0. Those are not rip marks, they are small indents from the printer rollers, i.e. pre distribution, most comics have these.

The # 313 has a slightly bigger page which is why it's folded over on the bottom, open it up and fold it out and you will see, this is where the machine didn't quite cut it down to the same size as the other pages, again this is pre-distribution and not a defect - if I hadn't had a look at them, how would I be able to tell you this?

Of course if you would like to return them we will refund you. Our returns address is: "

Followed by :

"New message from: bradleyclisle (25)

WelI disagree I don t feel they are 9.0 grade comics but never less I m to busy with meeting ect to post for a refund ect, I m disappointed not going to lie. I will leave you a positive feedback you do the same as I want this ended. I won t be buying from company anymore though due to this experience.

Kind Regards "

As if he has a choice to ever buy from us again - and all this over £12.50 -

what must the rest of his life be like ?

Tell him you don't know what 'ect' means but assume it is short for 'ectoplasm' or something.

ECT is shock therapy while under anesthesia. He wants to shoot electricity into your brain!