• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Have you bought from here before? How much to ship here? Is that 600 pesos?

I bought in their store before, first time online. It's the store that provided the exclusive cover a few weeks back and they have a good reputation.

I'm not sure how much it costs for international shipping... and apparently they are out of stock! They announced them late at night and now they are gone.

I'm not sure how much it costs for international shipping... and apparently they are out of stock! They announced them late at night and now they are gone.

Still showing in stock for me. Also if anyone cares, for both issues+shipping to So Cal, it's about $67 if they don't want to the math themselves. Shipping was about $8 of that.

Edited by Tnexus

Still showing in stock for me. Also if anyone cares, for both issues+shipping to So Cal, it's about $67 if they don't want to the math themselves. Shipping was about $8 of that.

It's showing OOS on the last page of checkout.

I'm a sucker for partial sketch covers. If anyone can hook me up, send me a PM fellas.

Growing up in L.A. you would think my Spanish would be pretty good. Took me awhile but got through checkout lol . $67 I am ok with. I tried adding more than 1 copy to my cart but it wouldn't let me, said it was sold out.

Big props to the boardie that posted the link. Didn't even know these were coming out.

Edited by jreezy

I wouldn't be surprised if more of the Champions variants get released. They were limiting to one per person on the site. I bet we'll see more released soon.

Does anyone know why the amazing spiderman /gen 13 cover swipe is on the champions mexican variant ?

There's a guy
I just tried to get the RYV cover C Wedding Dress variant and its sold out : (

There's a guy selling the C for 25 bucks on Ebay. Honestly that's a pretty small markup so I snagged a copy myself.

Which is bizarre when you think about it. After shipping/fees, he's either taking a loss or breaking close to even at best.

I love when people complain about the lack of background, but the wolverine, and the siege variants have no background, and they are his highest valued books.

Got me there. The lack of any background or foreground is definitely what makes those books valuable.