• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Ghost Rider's Origin Will Be Revealed In An Upcoming Episode Of Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

tumblr_oe7sl35HnS1r9f0gso1_400.gif

ABC has released the synopsis for the sixth season 4 episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and it looks like we're finally going to find out how Robbie Reyes became The Spirit of Vengeance.

Episode 4.06 - The Good Samaritan

The shocking origin story of Robbie's transition into Ghost Rider is revealed as the lives of Coulson and the team hang in the balance.

Final scene of the season. :wishluck:

After long day at work, woman returns home. We follow her from car to front door. She opens door and is stunned to find house interior a mess. Kids come running screaming. They grab her by the legs and squeal, "Mommy, can we keep him"? Camera pulls back from her shocked face to show(from behind) Lockjaw sitting with recliner in his mouth. Tail wagging.

So, I am creating this thread now so when the show is on and afterward, we can talk about the show without a bunch of spoiler tags.

***DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS***

:D

-slym

I am replying to the first post here so as not to offend anyone who has liked the later directions. So with that out of the way What The Hell??? I mean What The Hell??? I have to wonder who is driving this drek. What ticks me off is the characters are quite good. Always have been. But the writing has, for a while, been taking these fine characters into situations that have been ridiculous. Even for a comic book. Because at the base, there are so many weak premises, fake heartstrings tugs...I don't know...just drek. I will probably continue to watch but only because it is comic book based. And I like the core characters. I do wish Whedon or SOMEONE would take the helm on the series. :(

Damn, that last episode was good. I love this season!

I'm a DC guy, and I didn't like it that much the 1st season, but this show has in my opinion become the best superhero show on TV (thumbs u

I guess it's true about Marvel being better at this then DC :P

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Can No Longer Afford GHOST RIDER

ghostriderAOSheader.jpg

Ghost Rider won't be returning to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. when the show comes back from its midseason winter break, and not just because the show's story is moving in a different direction. According to co-showrunner Jed Whedon, there were budgetary concerns to consistently portraying Robbie Reyes' flaming skull.

Whedon and fellow producer Jeffrey Bell admitted to TVLine that there were "financial considerations" in the choice to end Robbie's storyline at the midseason finale, but as Whedon explained, “He is trapped in another place, which usually means that he’s not dead.”

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Can No Longer Afford GHOST RIDER

ghostriderAOSheader.jpg

Ghost Rider won't be returning to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. when the show comes back from its midseason winter break, and not just because the show's story is moving in a different direction. According to co-showrunner Jed Whedon, there were budgetary concerns to consistently portraying Robbie Reyes' flaming skull.

Whedon and fellow producer Jeffrey Bell admitted to TVLine that there were "financial considerations" in the choice to end Robbie's storyline at the midseason finale, but as Whedon explained, He is trapped in another place, which usually means that hes not dead.

That sucks. :tonofbricks:

I felt he was a little 'forced' into the show (but a lot of their characters are), but I like the character and actor a lot. He probably does cost too much for TV. Maybe they could experiment with a 'darker' HBO mini-series, or make a cameo in a MCU movie?