• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

sqmve1.jpg

Ah, so you are the one who won it. I regret selling my copy in 2010 :pullhair:

I am

I paid up for it too

Definitely stoked to have this in my collection. Key crime/horror issue doesn't get any better

The seller had some pretty sweet books up for sale. I also won that weird chills 2

A new Northford just came in.

scan0005_zps9fxgrfur.jpg

Very nice!

Wasn't this cover edited right before press? I seem to remember seeing the original version with a rotting corpse holding the shovel.

Yeah, I saw that original cover too. It looked better with the rotting head cover, but I think they were toning it down with the "Code" coming out soon.

A new Northford just came in.

scan0005_zps9fxgrfur.jpg

Very nice!

Wasn't this cover edited right before press? I seem to remember seeing the original version with a rotting corpse holding the shovel.

Yeah, I saw that original cover too. It looked better with the rotting head cover, but I think they were toning it down with the "Code" coming out soon.

This is the original planned cover. I agree, it would have been a lot cooler; still a great image as published tho.

image.jpg