• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

At NYCC I submitted to cgc:

X-23

Winter soldier

2 Pink Harley Quinn's

2 Batman/Superman 7's (French)

Crossing my fingers!

I'd be interested in one of those French variants if it's a blue label :baiting:

Here's my two recent D'O books, subbed the Winter Soldier at Rose City last month (one of two 9.8s that I got back):

nRpG9j.jpg

EEb8bU.jpg

Jerome

Good job on those!

I may be interested in selling, they will be Blue labels.

At NYCC I submitted to cgc:

X-23

Winter soldier

2 Pink Harley Quinn's

2 Batman/Superman 7's (French)

Crossing my fingers!

I'd be interested in one of those French variants if it's a blue label :baiting:

Here's my two recent D'O books, subbed the Winter Soldier at Rose City last month (one of two 9.8s that I got back):

nRpG9j.jpg

EEb8bU.jpg

Jerome

Awesome pick ups man! :applause:

-J.

My only contribution to Dell' 'Otto that I know of....in fact I didn't even remember I had this....I love his artwork but I didn't know the name at the time. Thanks to the boards I know more, wahoo lol

The best there is was kinda weird but I have the full run, guess I was into it...at the time

165596.jpg.a37aadd6deb6374bc9d63f2d4300c975.jpg

My only contribution to Dell' 'Otto that I know of....in fact I didn't even remember I had this....I love his artwork but I didn't know the name at the time. Thanks to the boards I know more, wahoo lol

The best there is was kinda weird but I have the full run, guess I was into it...at the time

Definitely love his Wolverine on that cover. Great book. :applause:

-J.

I'm not sure about this one, will this title be as sought after as HQ or Venom? Is it worth investing in for value or just pc?

Going by what's still available on Bulletproof's website, only the Ultra-Rare set will sell out.

I'm not sure about this one, will this title be as sought after as HQ or Venom? Is it worth investing in for value or just pc?

Going by what's still available on Bulletproof's website, only the Ultra-Rare set will sell out.

Looks like it sold out....

It states on the site, it goes on sale Nov. 1 at noon

It states on the site, it goes on sale Nov. 1 at noon

Whew! Thanks for that... THought I might have missed out on that one like I did with the Harleys.

From the website:

"Ultra Rare Variant limited to 1000 copies world wide.

Ultra Rare variant will only be available as a set: Ultra rare, color and B&W.

Goes on sale Nov.1st 2016 @ Noon Eastern Standard time

Ships in December 2016

***Strictly limited to 2 sets per customer****

"Not actual Art!"

"Pre-Sell"

(We will hold 200 copies for damages and to sell at conventions.)"

I'm only mildly interested because D'O's work is always on pointe.

Jerome

Same. I'm still on the fence but I have my alarm set for noon that day just in case. A JL & SS cover could be great with all the characters, but not sure it would suit DO's style.

Jerome

Same. I'm still on the fence but I have my alarm set for noon that day just in case. A JL & SS cover could be great with all the characters, but not sure it would suit DO's style.

The description says Harley vs Wonder Woman so it probably doesn't have all the characters on the cover.

Jerome

The description says Harley vs Wonder Woman so it probably doesn't have all the characters on the cover.

Ahh that's good! Could be pretty amazing then... hm

Jerome

Ahh that's good! Could be pretty amazing then... hm

+1