• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,275 posts in this topic

Salida, River City, Spokane, White Mountain, Bethlehem, Northford... All had solid batches of Atlas.

Big Apple, Crippen, some Nova Scotia, Circle 8 too (no longer a recognized pedigree and mostly (all?) post code).

Edited by Johnny545

Salida, River City, Spokane, White Mountain, Bethlehem, Northford... All had solid batches of Atlas.

Big Apple, Crippen, some Nova Scotia, Circle 8 too (no longer a recognized pedigree and mostly (all?) post code).

Aurora, Cosmic Aero, Ohio, Palo Alto

SUSPENSE10_zps869ab574.jpg

Nice!

I remember Metro had a couple of these issues a while back and I was on the fence on picking one up. Eventually got other books. Love the yellows in the hooded figures and the only man in a glass tube cover I can think of! (thumbs u

Another Atlas, and only my second.

I'm looking forward to reading this one, the interiors look very promising indeed.

I love the atmospheric lighting effect on the cover, and best of all the totally evil look on the gravedigger's face :insane:

IOrcfTuh.jpg

PCfqrJFh.jpg

HJnkSiQh.jpg

CZsH3nOh.jpg

6lW6vlLh.jpg

a4AmbMGh.jpg

WpvL1b2h.jpg

qKbz8OOh.jpg

shtAOveh.jpg

z9ImKeyh.jpg

m0jAH9qh.jpg

ydzvXchh.jpg

8j8D2puh.jpg

I finely found a nice respectable Swamp Girl. :cloud9:

scan0022_zps8at5up7g.jpg

...I love this issue...... and it's tough in that kind of shape..... looks VF or so from here.... GOD BLESS.........

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u