• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Doctor Strange Movie Thread

1,320 posts in this topic

If it's just as entertaining as Antman, I will be happy.

I hope it is way more entertaining than Antman. That was the first Marvel movie my kids (11 and 10) did not finish. lol

Make them sit through The Incredible Hulk or Thor: The Dark World to teach them a lesson. Then they will know true pain!

(:

If it's just as entertaining as Antman, I will be happy.

I hope it is way more entertaining than Antman. That was the first Marvel movie my kids (11 and 10) did not finish. lol

Make them sit through The Incredible Hulk or Thor: The Dark World to teach them a lesson. Then they will know true pain!

(:

They were still young enough that they sat through Dark World without complaining, but I will not subject them to either Hulk movie. That would be too cruel. lol

Looks like they are really trying hard to sell this movie. I guess the early opening weekend predictions must have scared them a bit?

In any case, I hope this does well so we see more mysticism/magic based properties on the big screen.

I watch super-hero films on Blu-ray now, but, I have to admit, this is the first time I've been tempted to go to the cinema since GOTG, and to an Imax 3D showing.