• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

So 2024 is like less than 10 years away from now......why is Wolverine OLD at all?

Didn't we see him in flashbacks from like the Civil War in the Wolverine movie? He's been kicking it for at least a century and looked pretty "young" in the first 3 X-men movies which were presumably in the modern era. So he ages like 10x faster or something since those took place? WTF?!?

Methinks it's a bit premature to put him and Xavier in Mutant old-age homes.

Plus....lukewarm, weaksauce villains? :(

His mutant powers arent working 100%, specifically his healing factor. Hence the scars on his face and back.

Looks like they are tying in 3 months to live, death of wolverine in with old man logan and X-23

Looks great. Loving that they cast Boyd Holbrook as the leader of the Reavers. He was great in Narcos.

I haven't seen Age of Apocalypse. Is there a reason why Logan would NOT have the adamantium on his skeleton? Did they make it clear that in the new timeline after Days of Future Past that he did not go through the weapon X program?

If I remember right, I think that's where they kinda screwed things up again. :eyeroll:

Midway through X-Men: Apocalypse they showed Logan escaping from the Weapon X Program with his Adamantium. And this trailer shows him with Adamantium.

x-men-apocalypse-wolverine-slice-600x200.jpg

What did they screw up now?

(shrug)

I haven't seen Age of Apocalypse. Is there a reason why Logan would NOT have the adamantium on his skeleton? Did they make it clear that in the new timeline after Days of Future Past that he did not go through the weapon X program?

It got Singer-Screwed.

In DOFP, Logan is rescued from the water by Mystique disguised as Stryker.

However, in Apocalypse, Wolverine has gone through the Weapon X program and has his metal bones.

I honestly believe he's hoping fans just don't expect him to actual give a Hershey squirt about any kind of continuity between films.

If I remember right, I think that's where they kinda screwed things up again. :eyeroll:

Midway through X-Men: Apocalypse they showed Logan escaping from the Weapon X Program with his Adamantium. And this trailer shows him with Adamantium.

(shrug)

In DOFP he's rescued from the water by his fellow mutants..bone claws and all. He's not taken by Stryker. I think that's what he's referring to...the gaping hole he left (one of many ) in his own story line.

(shrug)

In DOFP he's rescued from the water by his fellow mutants..bone claws and all. He's not taken by Stryker. I think that's what he's referring to...the gaping hole he left (one of many ) in his own story line.

That was what you had concerns with. For some reason, I'm not having the same issues with the more recent movie approach. Other than they really should have gone with the traditional Apocalypse, versus the Egyptian design to make him feel even more like a creature out of his element.

Really has the feel of a road trip buddy style movie. Wolverine and Xavier on one last adventure then passing the torch. Laura is young about 12 it seems, but her age does fit with her earliest flashback pages in her first mini series. She may be even slightly older than she was in those scenes. We need to remember that she was only 14 or 15 in her first appearance.

We think a lot alike. (thumbs u

After seeing that trailer I have extremely high hopes for this movie.

Just wow...

And yes, to Chip... I do think that Logan was holding a shovel handle. As to who he is burying is up to speculation.

I am also sincerely happy that they secured Patrick Stewart.

Just wow...

And yes, to Chip... I do think that Logan was holding a shovel handle. As to who he is burying is up to speculation.

is Prof X playing the role of Hawkeye?

Just wow...

I think so

Just wow...

That is what I have read so far.