• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 101

12 posts in this topic

All defects can be seen in the scans except for some very light creasing that does not break color. Pages are either cream to OW or OW. Opinions are appreciated. I was personally thinking 9.0 to 9,2?

img20161019_21054812_zpsv0mzr017.jpg

img20161019_21100931_zps0czyooez.jpg

20161019_225643_zpsw5pru19z.jpg

20161019_225548_zpsemyepbql.jpg

Sorry, my scanning skills needs some work. Not sure why the scan of the back made it look so pink.

Edited by squad008

I honestly graded it at 8.5 before seeing the CGC return. Too much spine tics that break color to be 9.0 or 9.2 like OP thought.

To the OP:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the CGC returned book. It really helps me hone my grading skills. Many, many thanks.

I honestly graded it at 8.5 before seeing the CGC return. Too much spine tics that break color to be 9.0 or 9.2 like OP thought.

To the OP:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the CGC returned book. It really helps me hone my grading skills. Many, many thanks.

No problem, I appreciate when others post as well, just returning the favor. Regarding my original estimate of 9.0/9.2, I posted that back in October, my grading skills have definitely gotten better since then, thanks in part to this message board. I definitely over-graded a little, the color break was a little to much to get into that 9.0 range, but this is a very nice looking book in person.