• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

22 posts in this topic

Yes, HOT FLIPS now sells Flash MAILER Boxes for Comics, Magazine, digest or Trade or even a small Action Figure

This is what everyone is inquiring about when buying Supplies, Comics and magazines from us.     

Each box is already made and easy to fold and protect your comics in the mail. Each box can fit up to 12-15 standard comics, It even fits comics with bags and boards, we did fit 12 in there, It will also fit Mylites 2 & a fullback as well as half backs. Magazines, Small Action figures, Manga Book, Standard Trade Paperbacks It can even fit certain size action figures (small ones)

Box is not heavy and can be used for First class postage and Media as well.

30 for $29.00 Shipped

100 for $75.00 Shipped

Only in the lower 48 US states

We are not on the message boards all the time, You can send the Paypal payment to cccpromotions@aol.com

As you can see in these pictures, It is easy to work (Comics not included)

001%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

002%20-Flash%20Mailers.jpg

003%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

004%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

005%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

006%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

007%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

008%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

009%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

010%20-%20Flash%20Mailers.jpg

Edited by HOTFLIPS
We are in the process of making a new price list

If anyone is on the fence about these, they are worth it for shipping raw books.  I picked some up years ago (from another supplier, I'll get my next order here) and love them.  Easy to use and incredibly sturdy.  These look identical to what I'm using and assuming that they are, they will fit in the large Tyvek Priority Mail envelopes and with some very minor trimming, they will fit in a Priority Flat Rate cardboard envelope and still provide great protection.