• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

Gator

You really seem to have a pulse on the Tecs. Can't find many sales on lower grade Tec 40s. Any insight on the market for the 40s?

Thanks and happy belated!

ive sold quite a few copies recently.

I've been getting 2500-3k a point on 3.0-6.0s

Gator

You really seem to have a pulse on the Tecs. Can't find many sales on lower grade Tec 40s. Any insight on the market for the 40s?

Thanks and happy belated!

ive sold quite a few copies recently.

I've been getting 2500-3k a point on 3.0-6.0s

Thanks so much!

What would a nice All Select #11 CGC 8.0 ow/w go for?
maybe 2500

Really, that much... :cry:

In August 2016 a 9.2 sold on HA.com for $4,541 (less than OSPG of $4,800). I'm eyeing a copy right now, so I was hoping that the 8.0 would go less than $1,950.

maybe 2500

In August 2016 a 9.2 sold on HA.com for $4,541 (less than OSPG of $4,800). I'm eyeing a copy right now, so I was hoping that the 8.0 would go less than $1,950.

could be 1500. Trouble is there are so few of certain books that fmv is really a best guess ;)

maybe 2500

could be 1500. Trouble is there are so few of certain books that fmv is really a best guess ;)

(thumbs u