• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Multi-Pack Thread
7 7

376 posts in this topic

It's yellow, that must be it - thanks for that :)

Still one mystery book in there, but i don't want to damage the other books trying to find out what it is.

Fantastic Four #130, Hulk #160 and Thor #208 are a few other possibilities.

Wow, this is some haul!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222280773713?ul_noapp=true

I wonder why he doesn't break it up?

Also, do you think those bags have headers and he just folded them over for the picture?

Yeah, you can see the headers folded behind.

I think he will have to break it up eventually as I doubt he will get near that price for them, cool sets never the less :)

Very happy to pick this up this week!

I love all Multi-mags, but LOVE any Multi-Mags with a #1 in them.

I've got Spider-Woman, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Machine Man, She-Hulk, Shogun Warriors, and now Rom.

Anyone know of any other #1s that came in Multi-Mag bags? 

IMG_3417.thumb.jpg.c43b2a0d807ebd731fbc3022553c7178.jpgIMG_3419.thumb.jpg.0ad9a759fe329de90325d0fe9fc915a2.jpg

8 hours ago, BrianR said:

Anyone see one like this.  I think the top flap may have been cut off?  The header it part of the bag  instead of a"flap on top

20180201_153709.jpg

I think that was the design on a bunch of packages I got at a local drugstore way back around 1986-1987.  They were random issues, all from October 1984.  I specifically remember the Power Man/ Iron Fist, Thor, Conan, New Mutants, Star Wars, and Peter Parker issues, but I know there were several others that I got.  I vaguely recall I kept looking for one with an X-men issue, but I never found that one.  Possibly because the October 1984 issue was double sized.