• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Thanks guys.. some of my favorite books so I'll miss them for two months till they get back.

Wait will be worth it ! Jsc books look so much nicer with a sig and yellow label IMO :)

I think I'd just have him sign my slab like someone did to their Saga 1 RRP

Jerome

Thanks guys.. some of my favorite books so I'll miss them for two months till they get back.

Wait will be worth it ! Jsc books look so much nicer with a sig and yellow label IMO :)

Jerome

Sigs aren't for everyone, but that's a good idea. Jsc has one of the cleanest sigs in the biz. My second favorite sig after Todd mcfarlane.

Jerome

Sigs aren't for everyone, but that's a good idea. Jsc has one of the cleanest sigs in the biz. My second favorite sig after Todd mcfarlane.

Very much agree with you. I'm NOT a Sig collector on comics (I own a bookstore, so do have 50x stephen king signed books tho lol), but those two are fantastic sigs.

Wasn't this also the La Mole exc?

Yes

So this is another exclusive from NYCC or just a special copy ?

This is not from NYCC. See the logo in the top left ? It's a comic book store in Mexico.

People were saying these were rare and even Campbell couldn't get copies ? 5 copies here and they are remarked too! :banana: awesome stuff