• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,718 posts in this topic

I think the people who are saying it's awful are probably the same sort that got their panties bunched up over DOJ and Suicide Squad.

Nope...I generally like everything Marvel puts out there...silver screen and Netflix.

Totally agree with AGGIEZ. And CAK, did you ever consider the people who are saying it's awful are saying that because it truly is, and those people can recognize bad acting and poor writing when they see it?

Wow, not even worth respondi . . . . ng :facepalm:

....but you did, in a childish manner. If you have something constructive to say please say it. I stand behind my question to CAK, it's ridiculous of him to make broad generalizations about the "type" of person who doesn't like Luke Cage.

I'm not agreeing with CAK (in fact, I hardly ever read his posts.) But what qualifies YOU to make this statement:

did you ever consider the people who are saying it's awful are saying that because it truly is, and those people can recognize bad acting and poor writing when they see it?

Are you freakin' Lee Strasberg? lol

lol Touché, I'm definitely not. But I feel pretty confident in my ability to spot subpar acting and writing. Regardless, I'm glad so many people are enjoying it because I really want Marvel/Netflix to keep making these series. I just thought this one was a total dud, but still pumped for Iron Fist!

Any Foxy Brown fans. Now that's a series that would have been heating up on EBay if they had ever published it!

meh....her only good album was Ill Na Na. She was the original Nicki Minaj.

It's the Bronze Age dude; this Foxy Brown;

www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

Don't make me send Foxy to come see you!!

Here comes Foxy!

Don't make me send Foxy to come see you!!

Here comes Foxy!

Damn, that was badass!

A few years back one of the cable channels had a Blaxploitation film fest and I watched them all. I was blown away with the content. While all the movies had something going for them this particular sequence was unbelievable!

The old Foxy would take the new Foxy down in a heartbeat!

Yea, seems to be the clear winner from the show.

I'm not surprised at the high grade prices though. I don't see many Luke Cage books in general that are high grade.

Yea, seems to be the clear winner from the show.

I'm not surprised at the high grade prices though. I don't see many Luke Cage books in general that are high grade.

Yep, I'm down to last few tomato-boxers. :grin:

Luke Cage was great, just finished. IMO Netflix marvel partnership can't do wrong. Not sure what these negative critics watched...Not the same show I did.

I'm watching it now ..I'm on Episode 7...The show is AWESOME!!! Just like Daredevil and Jessica Jones...

Luke Cage was great, just finished. IMO Netflix marvel partnership can't do wrong. Not sure what these negative critics watched...Not the same show I did.

I'm watching it now ..I'm on Episode 7...The show is AWESOME!!! Just like Daredevil and Jessica Jones...

Yep, I'd watch it for the house bands alone . . . :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-251-CGC-9-6-Classic-Joker-Cover-OW-W-/252579157578?hash=item3acee4164a:g:UHYAAOSwZJBX~Dhz

----

I dunno. If this one in 9.6 is almost $2K, I think the 9.8 is around $3K? I think there was a cLink sale like that not long ago.

Both iconic covers, etc.

Yes, 12 and 19 9.8s in the census, respectively.

Higher than WWBN 32 and HFH 1.

Some people love their Batmans and Neal Adams.

I don't judge.

Feels weird that a book I have bought for $15-$20 in 7.0 - 7.5 condition within the last few years (it is a lot more than that now though) is that expensive in 9.8, but that's the market I guess.