• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I don't submit to CGC often but these came back today.

yGA7sYNl.jpg

My first ever 9.8s from my own submission! :D

Also found these while digging through the LCS.

D1JEAeml.jpg

Some are nice readers but the Dark Tower looks pretty sweet.

Finally, I managed to pick this one up pretty cheap off Ebay. Looks pretty stellar in person.

Gh4z5jwm.jpg

I don't submit to CGC often but these came back today.

yGA7sYNl.jpg

My first ever 9.8s from my own submission! :D

Also found these while digging through the LCS.

D1JEAeml.jpg

Some are nice readers but the Dark Tower looks pretty sweet.

Finally, I managed to pick this one up pretty cheap off Ebay. Looks pretty stellar in person.

Gh4z5jwm.jpg

Congrats on the pick ups. :applause:

And agreed on that Vader Down. It almost looks like a still shot from one of the movies.

-J.

The last two raw pink Harley Quinns (that sounds dirty) sold for $480 and $457 on the bay. There is another one at $410 with 2 days left. It just keeps going higher. That makes the 9.8's seem almost undervalued at $950. Crazy. As the pink variant continues to rise and not everybody that wants one will be able to get one I wonder if the b&w and color variants will start to pick up some steam as well? So far that doesn't seem to be the case.

I broke down and bought the Pink HQ 9.8 for $900 shipped on fleabay this morning.

Jerome

Let me be the first to welcome you to the club! Given the growing popularity of Dell'Otto's art, I could really see the OA for this cover gaining a lot of value in a couple years. Where ecmxactly is the OA available?

Edited by deadleg

FYI, I put a copy of the italian #667 (worth remembering the contents do not match the original) on eBay: :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9580636#Post9580636

Later on I will ran an auction here on the forum including the Smurfs print by Dell'Otto, I’ll let you know here if there’s someone interested.